29 March 2008

Fire and Brimstone

Let's face it, fire is just fun. The show last night was amazing. A Different Spin put on a great act using all their toys (well...they didn't do any contact juggling, but that's really a bit much to ask). The show was set to some pretty high-energy music, including a techno remix of the Tetris song (search for Basshunter Tetris on YouTube). After the show they packed up and then I took them around Mudd looking for a place to hang out. They're a really cool bunch and since they're based in Oakland (near where I live when I'm not at Mudd) I'll probably hang out with them a bit over the summer. If you want to check out their website you can find it at www.adifferentspin.net.

~KMarsh

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kyle,
    I wasn't sure the best way to get hold of you, so I figured this would work. I wanted to thank you for hosting me when I visited at the end of January and tell you that I got in and will likely be joining you at Mudd next year. See you soon.
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear! I look forward to seeing you around campus.

    ReplyDelete